Monday, June 4, 2018

Sweets in Japan

I went out to buy my favourite cakes to Sumo club members for thanks. 
Six of students came with me and we had huge plate of sweets.

My original plan was to eat a large strawberry short cake at Cozy Corner (cake store) and buy cakes on the way home but I found that they don't have a restaurant next to the shop. 

We decided to go into one of restaurants near the cake store.

Andrew had a big parfait and a large plate of something -  I don't remember exactly what he had.

😳




I thought about having a piece of small cake and a cup of coffee but somehow I ended up ordering tea and jelly - rather funny combination, but  they were very tasty!


I didn't realize that buying 30 "Giant Cream puffs" is a ridiculous idea for the Sumo Club because they are so heavy to carry. I had three large boxes of cream puffs and a bag of baked cakes. Vincent and Andrew S. helped me to deliver to the club. 

ビンセント、アンドリュー、どうもありがとう!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, June 8 - Last day

It is hard to believe that the program came to end today. All students attended the completion ceremony with Yukata on. ...